BOTH VERSIONS UPLOADING… I am testing while they do and can pull them if I find anything.. We get a couple day jump this way..
Update 2 done.. just playing now.. I will test more tomorrow.. then ship it between now and friday.. I have not had any crashes.. That does not mean I do not still have some in there.. 😉
Need to recheck skills and armor set bonus..
Update 2 targets:
– Level items capped to 50 and strange effects fixed.
– FIXED STATS MENU SAYS GOLD INSTEAD OF COINS NOW
– FIXED ERROR IN MATERIALS FULL MESSAGE
– FIXED OPEN AL CRASH
– FIXED AV MEDIA PLAYER CRASH
– FIXED PLAYER SKELETAL SYSTEM CRASH ON UNLOAD
– FIXED: do not destroy items on create fail
– FIXED: When casting spells with less than enough energy remaining drains your energy back to zero. This can be annoying especially with town portal spells.
– FIXED condition desc.
– ADDED : Armor sets adding more of a boost (+25% for a full set!)
– FIXED (WAS ADDING TO REGEN NOT HEALTH) Vitality seems not to do anything looking at the stats. Should be a passive skill to make sense, but even as an active skill it doesn’t change the number of health points I have.
– FIXED (WAS ADDING HELTH NOT REGEN ENERGY) Vigor according to the stats doesn’t change the speed of Mana regeneration either… Should be a passive skill too… Even as an active skill the energy used up by it is actually stalling the regeneration…
-FIXED DESCRIPTION it is percent and you have to use it.. your item will move to the middle of the screen – Single Handed… Is this an active skill? What is it actually doing? At level 4 it states DMG +25 (%??? Because 25 hitpoints would be not that helpful at higher levels…) Next level is stated as DMG +25.
-FIXED Decrease rate of fire for .223 rifles. They are more accurate and fires faster than pistols. This alone almost renders pistols in general inferior (due to rifle’s higher dps and more constant accuracy) unless one finds himself a pistol with substantially higher power.
-FIXED – Block: No indication of changes between current level (3.5) and next level
-FIXED – Seal of Reflect: Not really sure what this is supposed to do… Quote from the app: “Releasing this seal will reflect damage caused by you back to the attacker.” Does that mean that my attack will end up hurting me?
-FIXED In correspondence, increase rate of fire/power for .308 and .410 rifles. They have a much lower dps compared to the .223 rifles. With the previously mentioned dooms eye bug/issue, these rifles are inefficient and time consuming in dealing with monsters.
-FIXED (CONE FIXED, YOU CAN FIRE FAST BY TAPPING) Increased fire rate for chain guns and smaller cone of fire. They feel pretty underwhelming when compared to chain guns in other games, unless the current design is meant to be substantially different from others.
-CANNOT REPRODUCE -You missed? – Noogaadlous doesn’t indicate any damage… Has a huge recovery time though… Much longer than Psychic Push
– Heal: Seems to have had a dip after upgrading it to 1.5 and 2.0… And is sometimes not working at all (I had mentioned that before)… Most easily detectable when using it to top off the health bar after a fight… Only consumes mana then…