figured out a HUGE bug yesterday..


It took 4 hours to dig through all my systems to find it and as usual it turned out to be something very simple… When I put any more then one character in the game only one could shoot…. Then I tracked down that the one shooting seemed to be shooting really fast… The next discovery was all characters had all the items needed to work however on creation some were already made…aha! I found that upon item creation I was not copying the mods but all pointing to one!.. Simple fix but it took FOREVER to figure it out.. Sometimes it works that way sometimes not. Anywho tonight back at it with actual forward progress I plan on a huge work week on Mission Europa..more later!

Advertisements

One Response to “figured out a HUGE bug yesterday..”

  1. ryanmitchellgames Says:

    argh late day at work stayed 3 more hours… but going to try to get a little done tomorrow should be better…..

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: