I found a solution!


Load level additive with a disabled map seems to be the key. However, I will need more testing. I just made a simple script to test. The light maps worked as did everything else… So I will have to do a bit more testing but it did work… It also takes a frame to load so I will have to be creative in my room maker state machine….. So far so good for tonight though I am ready for bed =)… Long day at the day job… The good news is it seems I have a solution to accelerate the development by a TON!

More tomorrow. =)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: